The default icon for video clips in XMB is boring. Learn how to create icons that show a preview of the video.
- Go to the “Video” menu and find the video clip you want to create a preview for
- Start playing the video
- Press the Triangle controller button to show the playback options
- Select the “Change icon” option
- A 15 second preview will be created from the point in the video where you selected the option. Select “Yes” to continue
- Wait for the icon to be created, then go Back to playback
- Exit video playback to return to the menu. The new preview will now be showing!