User accounts are given a default grey smiley face for their picture (icon/avatar). We explain how to select a new one—either another preset image or your own photo!
- Log in to the user you wish to change the picture of
- Highlight the user in the “Users” menu and press your controller’s Triangle button to get the options for the user and choose “Information”
- Press your controller’s X button to edit the current picture
- You can now browse the preset images of which there are several colour variations but only three designs. If you have your own photos stored on your PS3 you may want to browse them instead, so select “Select from [Photo]”. Otherwise select a preset image that appeals to you
- If you chose to browse photos you will see the usual folder presentation . When you find a photo you like, select it
- The picture will now have changed in your account information page
- Select Back to return to the menu (XMB) where the new picture will now be showing!